HIS2012 invites papers describing original contributions in all fields of Health Information Science related research and applications. All submissions should be in English. Submission of a paper should be regarded as an undertaking that, should the paper be accepted, at least one author will attend the conference to present the work. Paper submission will be electronic through the HIS12 Web site.
The camera ready version of your paper must conform to Springer's LNCS format and should not exceed 12 pages, including all text, figures, references and appendices. Information about the Springer LNCS format can be found at:
Please make sure that you do not use vertical spaces or small fonts to reduce the paper size.
Please download the copyright form, and fill it in (one author may sign the form on behalf of all authors). Please scan the signed form and include it in your camera ready submission. A partly filled-in version of the copyright form is available at:
To submit the final version of your paper, please do the following:
1) Create a folder named HIS2012XXX where XXX is your paper ID. Place
* the source files of your paper, including figures
* the PDF file of your paper
* authors.txt. The file should contain: Full names of all authors (surnames clearly marked by block letters) and their email addresses. The contact author's name, postal mailing address and contact email address.
* scanned copyright form
2) Zip the folder into HISXXX.zip file and upload it to the corresponding workshop chairs.
The texts in all files must be identical.The volume editors will check the contributions, decide in which order they shall appear in the printed volume and will send the complete material on to Springer.
Follow this Link to log into the HIS2012 submission page.